Wednesday, June 24, 2009

pensando


At times I'll admit I feel trapped by the life I lead. I know there's a world out there full of people and sights I've never seen. There's so much exploration and traveling I'd like to do in my lifetime. I want to experience different cultures, scenery's, food, and look at the world with a new set of eyes. It seems so effortless to just hop on a plane or jump in the car and navigate the open sky and road. However, it's not all that simple. Money and time are the outstanding issues and one day I will find both to fulfill my growing desire to uncover a new world, a new mind, and memories that words alone cannot describe. I knew it would be impossible for me to concentrate on studying. Even removing myself from the computer and isolating myself into a cubicle in the library can't stop the compelling thoughts that enter my mind. I need this release and its fluid, natural, and free flowing motion. It's this moment I have now, that inspires me for the future.

No comments: