Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ring, ring.



I'm writing to myself & for myself because no one cares about what I have to say but me. It's sort of like a documentary. It's a device of reflection. Sometimes when I read things I've written I laugh at how silly I sound and think of how odd I may appear to others. It doesn't bother me much, I just laugh.

Am I wasting my time typing or spending it on something I enjoy? I think a little bit of both.

I don't have a house phone and the idea of having one seems completely unnecessary these days. I remember playing with the cord of the phone and being excited when someone was calling to speak to me. Caller ID was pretty neat when it first came out too. Now I assume that most house phones are cordless. Now, cellphones predominate our technologically obsessed society and house phones seem dead to me.

No comments: