Friday, September 18, 2009

ZOMBIELAND.











Seeing ZOMBIELAND the other night has made me very excited for the month of October & Halloween!!! I'm no zombie lover but I found myself intrigued. The zombies looked fantastic as they ran wildly, blood spewing from their mouths; I just couldn't get enough. The opening credits were fabulous, I fell in love with the characters, and loved the storyline. I found the film hilarious , wildly entertaining, & I highly recommend checking it out!


I've been trying to brainstorm an original & unique Halloween costume for this year, however, I suppose I'm getting a little too old to be so concerned. Scratch that. I'm never growing up.

I predict a plethora of Michael Jackson's, Lady Gaga's, and Vampires will be dominating the holiday. I enjoy dressing up and I lovvvvvve candy. :)

Plus: Just got O.P.I.'s new Give me Moor! polish. Love it. It's a great color for fall. It's a Dark deep purple, on the verge of black. <3 mhm

No comments: