Tuesday, October 20, 2009

H&M






Snapped! at H&M VIP party

( SOPHIA JONES/ORLANDO SENTINEL / October 14, 2009 )
Always fun to see a young woman enjoying vintage finds -- and updating them in her own fashion.

Who: Jenn Edelson of Orlando, a UCF student studying communications and Spanish.

What I'm wearing: Floral-print vintage dress and satin jacket, Nine West shoes, cocktail rings.

My style: Classy, with a little bit of everything -- it depends how I feel at the moment. And always with painted nails.






Free time has been hard to find these days. A few days ago I attended a pre-opening party at H&M & it was fabulous. Appetizers, open bar, a DJ, all while shopping around, it was great! I also managed to get featured in the Orlando Sentinel, which is very exciting! I'm looking forward to H&M's Spring/Summer collection & I'm beyond thrilled that there are two locations open in Orlando.

No comments: