I dream all day of what could be. I'm ambitious, courageous, energetic, eager, and motivated. The clock never stops ticking and it seems as though I'll never get the chance to slow down. Less than 2 months until I graduate into a future of pure uncertainty.
THINGS I LOVE:
- I love the way my lips look with deep red or bright pink lipstick.Lipstick makes me feel fierce & fiesty.
- I love the 21st of every month because it reminds me of how lucky I am to be in love.
- I love chewing more than 4 pieces of gum a day.
- I love my morning coffee and oatmeal.
- I love having an adorable miniature pincher to come home to every day.
- I love looking at the fountain I have in my backyard, its so pretty & calming.
- I love riding my bike & running.
- I love how photos and people inspire me.
- I love chocolate & icecream & cupcakes & rainbow sprinkles.
- I love beautiful music & lyrics.
THINGS I LOATHE
- I hate watching timers, clocks, watches, etc. countdown. I have no interest in seeing time disappear before my eyes. It just makes me realize that I'll never get those moments back.
- I hate being tired.
- I hate how I'm severely attracted to shoes that costs $200 & up.
- I hate how people can be so vicious & negative.
I could go on and on and on with my lists... but I have to get back to work.
bye for now