Tuesday, December 8, 2009


Ironically I lost my bow ring & black/gold stud ring in the picture I recently posted. I hope some old lady or the cleaning lady in the Saks Fifth Avenue bathroom enjoy them.

With my awful track record of keeping rings in my possession, I really should NOT have a ring on my wish list this holiday, but I can't resist the desire to own this new MARC JACOBS LOLA perfume ring. I'm also in the pursuit of a ring(or rings) that cover my four fingers, like the picture below.

This weekend Tim took some pictures of me in my house & backyard in a strapless light pink satin dress with a black trim and ruffle in the back of the dress from a local thrift store. I also paired a fur cape my aunt gave me, with my AA lace leotard, & AA black disco shorts.





Attending an old friends wedding this weekend was lovely. I wore a strapless, black, cheetah print, vintage dress with a huge bow :)


Aside from everything else, a whirlwind of NEW will be arriving sooner than later. A new place to call home, a new job, a new life, new responsibilities, new emotions, and new things to stress about. Life without school will feel so strange and unusual. Four and a half years of college and now its all over in the blink of an eye. It's unbelievably surreal.

The decisions and possibilities are endless but making a final decision is beyond complicated and overwhelming. In the meantime, I'm continuing my job search, sending resumes all over the place, and keeping my fingers crossed for something great.

No comments: